Monday, October 15, 2012

My cup runeth over

C starts his new job today. He should be waking up any minute, but I'm surprised he got any sleep at all. He was really nervous yesterday. I think he feels extra pressure starting this job because it will be the most responsibility he's ever had. He's going to have crews under him.

As for me, I'm excited beyond words that we will now have money to pay our bills and have money left over to actually live and do fun stuff and buy whatever M needs.

B was here yesterday. I just love that boy so much. I can't believe how grown up he is. He is so sweet with M. M wanted B to drive him around and around on the four-wheeler-- and he did. <3

I feel like everything is working out- I hope C has a fantastic day at work and just loves it there. He needs a job that he loves after spending a year at his last job.

This is a very rare picture of B actually smiling.


No comments:

Post a Comment