Monday, October 29, 2012

Day 10: pumpkin pictures in the park

Yesterday we took M's birthday pictures in a beautiful park. I CANNOT WAIT to see them. M was a little grumpy at first because he had fallen asleep in the car and i had to wake him up. But he warmed up and eventually started smiling so I'm pretty sure we got some good ones.

What does this have to do with the thirteen days of Halloween? Well, honestly not much. She did take a few of him with pumpkins so it wasn't *that* big of a stretch. But 13 days of Halloween is harder than I thought. For a couple of the days we haven't had the money for what I wanted to do so I have had to scramble at the last minute. Hopefully, with C's new job that won't be a problem from now on.

Anyway- pictures to come when I get them. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment