Sunday, March 20, 2011

This has been my favorite Spring Break ever!

And I've had some good ones. :-)

On the first Saturday, I got my hair cut and a pedicure. Christopher and I went out on a date night to eat and to see Hall Pass. It was so nice to get to spend some time with him. Then Nana spent the night so we both got a full night's uninterupted rest! Even when Maverick sleeps all night, I don't because I'm checking on him so often. I still maintain that co-sleeping is the way to go because at least I don't have to get up to obsessively check him.

On Tuesday we went to the Dallas Arboretum. When we were waiting in line to get in, the lady in front of us asked us if we were interested in a bogo coupon- umm, yes! So it was half the price of what we were expecting. I'm so glad that we started with the Arboretum for Maverick's first big outing. We have this ficus tree in our living room that he has stared at from the very first day we brought him home. I've never understood why he was so interested in a plastic tree that doesn't do anything, but hey. He was a little overhwhelmed by all the people, colors and activity there. I tried to get his picture, but he would not smile. 












On Wednesday, we went and got his Easter pictures done and I LOVE THEM! Here are a few of my favorites:

   

Thursday was St Patricks Day...



We had such a great time playing and learning. Did I mention that I cannot wait to be a stay at home mom?!

No comments:

Post a Comment