Friday, March 25, 2011

JBF

If you do not know about Just Between Friends sale go check out www.jbfsale.com

It is a consignment sale where you can buy and sell your kids used clothes, shoes, toys, furniture, strollers, carseats... pretty much any baby or child related thing.

This past Wednesday, I went to my first sale. I didn't really know what to expect. I went to the teacher presale. It started at 7, so I got there at 6:30- and there was already a line. By 7 when they let us in, there was a LONG line. But it was in a huge arena, so it wasn't crowded inside.

I got:
7 complete outfits,
8 shirts/ onsies
2 pair of shorts
2 swim trunks
8 soft cloth books
2 puppets

all for 86 dollars!

I'm gonna go back on Sunday when everything is half price and check it out.

I think I'm hooked. Its recycling in its best form, and you cannot tell that any of the clothes are used.

Oh, and I wanted to include pictures, but blogspot will not let me :( boo

No comments:

Post a Comment