Sunday, February 27, 2011

Anxiety

I got a prescription for anxiety\anti-depressants filled on Friday. Among the frightening list of side effects- anxiety. Umm, does anyone else see a problem with that?!

But in all seriousness- I had to do something. I can no longer spend all day Sunday with a sense of dread that I have to work or cry the whole way there every morning.

I've never really been one to take medicine. Especially one that interferes with your brain so much. But I knew I was headed down a dark road and I felt a responsibility to Maverick, Christopher and myself to get help for myself before I got too bad.

I hope they help me make it through the remainder of the year. 66 days!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that you're having to deal with anxiety friend! I know how debilitating it can be. I'm praying that the meds work well for you with no ill side effects. Let me know how you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Jamie Faulkner www.jamiefaulknerblog.com. I am a new follower of yours. I am on zolofot for aniexty and it works really well! No side effects at all. I know its different for everybody. I hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh...I felt the same way when I went back to work. I was starting to think I needed something too I've been back now for about 7 weeks and I still HATE it but it has gotten better. I cried every night for the first 4 weeks.

    ReplyDelete