Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Impatient.

Being pregnant, for the most part, has not been that bad. I do not have a lot of the complaints that other ladies have. I actually feel pretty good, especially now that I am not working. But, what is driving me crazy is I'm ready to see him and hold him and decide whose nose he has and see what color hair he has and all that fun stuff. We waited SO long to get pregnant, I'm just ready to hold my baby now.

I went to the midwife yesterday, and there was no change. I'm still at a 1. :( Each week, when I go, I hope she tells me its time now, so maybe next week. :-) Next week is actually my due date. I guess I shouldn't complain, I'm not over due yet. But, luckily, I won't get too overdue because she went ahead and scheduled an induction for Wednesday, November 17, 2010... just in case we need it. Apparently, at Baylor Dallas you have to schedule it two weeks ahead of time because the schedule gets full. BUT, that is still two weeks away, so hopefully he will be here by then.

I'm so glad he is going to be born in fall! I love fall, the colors and the smells and just the general feeling. And of course the food. :-) I love all thinks pumpkin flavored or pumpkin scented. It gives you a warm fuzzy feeling. I wish the retail stores wouldn't skip over Thanksgiving and go right to Christmas. I love Christmas time too, but I would like to enjoy my fall with no Christmas Carols :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment