Friday, November 12, 2010

40 weeks!

Ok, now that I am officially 10 months pregnant (AHH!) I thought I would take this last opportunity to post some belly pictures. At the beginning of my pregnancy, I didn't really do them because I wasn't really looking pregnant. I was able to fake the it for a few months by wearing the right clothes. Now, I think its pretty obvious... 

Just for the record, I can still fit into my regular jeans. I finally had to take my wedding ring off about a week ago because of the swelling. 

But anyway- here I am~ 





This is my tummy at 40 weeks. Please excuse me, at 10 months pregnant, I have completely given up on my hair and makeup :-) 





This is the one and only picture of my bare tummy. It took my almost 6 months to even look pregnant, now, there is no denying it. Here it is, in all its glory- stretch marks, pale, b shape. I'm proud of it! 



This is my view. From up here, I have looked pregnant much longer... my feet are in fact down there somewhere. I didn't really have a great view of them before I was pregnant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment