Monday, November 8, 2010

Can't sleep...

I only slept about 3 hours last night, so you would think I would be exhausted tonight. No! I have so much anxiety, anticipation, nervousness... and my brain is running a mile a minute. It will not shut off long enough to allow me to rest. Also, it is impossible to get comfortable, and my body is wiggly...

My due date is 2 days away. I have tomorrow, and Wednesday and then Thursday is my due date. So I guess there is still time for him to come before, but it really seems to my like I am going to go over. After so many people told me there was no way. That's the last time I listen to ladies that think they know from just looking...

I go to see my midwife tomorrow, and as always I'm hoping she just sends me right over to the hospital. I have hoped that the last 3 times though... but I know eventually this baby has to come out. Doesn't he?

I am getting really cranky. Christopher has been a really good sport about it up until now, but I know that won't last much longer. But it's only been for the last few days. Some pregnant ladies are cranky the whole time, so I keep telling him he should consider himself lucky. :-) I haven't sent him out in the middle of the night to get any strange food either, so I guess he is lucky. This evening I was wanting some puffy Cheetos and I was going to send him after some, but he just happened to have some in his truck. I'm not really sure why he is stashing junk food in his truck, but it worked out for me. lol

I'm really freaking out about not know when I am going to go into labor. It could be tonight, tomorrow or never and I have to be induced. I hope I don't have to use the induction that is scheduled for me... that's 8 days away and I really don't want to be induced because I do not want to have a c section.

Sigh. I really feel like I should try to get some sleep, but my body and brain just won't cooperate...

No comments:

Post a Comment