Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 9

My Disney planning binder.

We are going to try to go to Disney World in September of this year. M will be almost 3, so old enough to do a lot there, but still so young and innocent.

Its SO overwhelming! I have seen Disney planners on Pinterest before and thought a whole binder was overkill, but- There is just an abundance of information. I felt like I needed somewhere to organize all that I found.

I went to Disney when I was little, but we just stayed one afternoon while we were in Florida for Nana and Pal's business. C went but he doesn't remember much as far as what to do and such. So I consider this our first Disney trip. Hopefully, our first of many...

I will post later about what I put inside the binder. When I figure out what I need in there :-)

But here is the binder, ready to be filled with plans for a magical trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment